RRP $54.95 - ON SALE FOR $33!!
Snorkelling or diving off beautiful Magnetic Island in tropical Queensland, you might be lucky enough to come across one of the Great Barrier Reef’s most beautiful fish – the Mandarin Fish. This little dragonet with its psychedelic colours is scale-less and shy, with a lifespan of 10-15 years; it is also known for its entertaining courtship dance!
This unisex UV suit is designed to protect baby skin with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, as well as the top half of the leg; it is also double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation. It is so comfortable and very easy to wear – kids love these suits!
** This suit has added nappy/diaper change clips for ease of quick changes /toilet breaks at the beach or pool.
The print features beautifully hand-drawn Mandarin Fish amidst different-coloured Great Barrier Reef coral. Its gorgeous background colour is a cobalt blue.
Keep your precious little boy or girl safe in the sun in this limited-edition print, hand-drawn in Brisbane by artist Stacey Bigg.
**Please see our 'bundles' section to find out how you can save when you purchase this swimsuit with a matching hat!
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- Upper leg coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Nappy / diaper change clips for easy changes on the go
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation.
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!