RRP $74.95 - ON SALE FOR $45!
Let us take you to Hamilton Island! Our Lorikeet Love Swimsuit is for the lover of all things bright, fun and cheeky – just like the little Australian rainbow birds that light up our skies and turn heads wherever they go!
This suit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. The fabric is buttery-soft and will keep skin well-protected without agitation. Featuring bolded seams that flatter the waistline and accentuate curves, this swimsuit is for the tweens and teens who value sun-safety in style.
Australian resort-wear at its finest, our Lorikeet Love Swimsuit features native-Australian lorikeet birds amidst tropical flora and fauna. A stand-out print that is guaranteed to flatter and appeal to all who wear it.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed, custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection and swimsuit durability
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- Flattering lines along the front & back to accentuate curves
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Australian beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the person wearing it. An average 12 year old will fit a size 12 and so on.